Saturday, October 25, 2008

Lily's Quinceanera Diary

Is your family working together to make your daughter's Quinceanera Celebration the day you have all planned for and dreamt about?

Lily has only eight more days till her special Quince party. The party is going to be held at her home. Since her mother is suffering with Multiple Sclerosis, Lily has to help her mother much more than most teens.

Lily has such a wonderful attitude about everything. We can all learn from reading Lily's blog entries in her My Quince Diary. She shares every day and how she and her family are planning for her Quinceanera party.

She shares her dreams and fears with us. Don't miss out and I hope you share and leave your own comments for her.

All the best,
Priscilla
P.S. Lily read my Quinceanera book She shared with me she couldn't put the book down. She read it three days. I recommend when you read her blog entries look for Lily's own personal growth. She speaks from her heart.

No comments: