Thursday, April 10, 2008

Save Money- Exquisite Quinceanera Dresses Below Wholesale

Getting a REAL deal has always been fun for me. My father taught me when I was a young girl, how to make the dollars I earned from my allowance go a long way. I was rewarded when I did comparison shopping and knew what things were worth. Till this day I still make sure I'm aware of the value of what I purchase.

Before I place anything on quinceaneraconnect.com website, I compare all other products on the web. I check out other companies shipping rates and I make sure I'm giving my customers the best deal.

When, I met Cande and heard that she had to close her Quinceanera/Bridal shop, because her landlord doubled her rent when her lease was to be renewed. She had to close the business her mother had started 35 years ago.

She had just received her new order of Quinceanera dresses/gowns and she couldn't return them. OUCH!

I told her that I would help her out by placing pictures and some information about her inventory on my site. I get no profit from the sale of these dresses. I wanted both my customers and Cande to benefit.

There are only nine or so gowns left. In limited colors and sizes. If you are the lucky one grab it. We will keep your secret and not let anyone know you got such a great deal.

This is the link ... more information regarding the Quinceanera dresses

No comments: